We’re always looking for a reason to celebrate – literally, ALWAYS. So, when The Divine Cocktail shared with us her latest creation in honor of Mexican Independence Day (September 16th) we jumped right on the party wagon.
Of course, if we’re celebrating Mexico, we must have Tequila! Miss Divine must have agreed because she created a lovely Craft Paloma using Don Nacho Blanco. A Paloma is underrated as a cocktail and offers a nice change from the standard country club cocktail – a vodka-based greyhound. So, grab your Blanco, squeeze a grapefruit, raise your glass, and cheers to Libertad!
- 2 oz. Don Nacho Blanco
- 1 oz. Prosecco (I suggest Mionetto Prosecco)
- 2 oz. white grapefruit juice (freshly squeezed if possible)
- Splash of fresh lime juice
- Use coarse salt to rim your favorite rocks glass.
- Add ice and top with the ingredients.
- Stir until blended.
- Garnish with a slice of smoked grapefruit.
To purchase Don Nacho Tequila, click HERE.
For more tasty cocktails from The Divine Cocktailer, click HERE.