I recently enjoyed a delightful cocktail at EATALY, MGM GRANDE Las Vegas. Seeing as how I am a huge MALFY Gin fan I was eager to recreate this recipe at home!
I also love that EATALY carries all MALFY flavors. By the way, as you might guess, EATALY Las Vegas is never closes! The Italian food and drink lovers paradise is available 24-7!
You’ll love enjoying this cocktail at your next summer gathering or simply by yourself sitting in the evening sun.
- 2oz. Malfy Con Arancia (Sicilian Blood Orange Gin)
1/2 oz. Mirto Amaro
1/2 oz. Ramazzotti Apertivo Rosato
1/2 oz. Pineapple Juice (Dole small can used)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a shaker over ice.
- Shake what your mama gave ya! (and the shaker of course.)
- Strain into a finely chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh herbs.
Jean Marie Manning