Happy Friday everyone! We’re so excited by the fun new rum and ginger cocktail the Divine Cocktailer, Jean Marie Manning, is introducing us to this week. Mainly, because it includes a fabulous new rum!
Happy weekend everyone! This week I’d love to introduce you to a fabulous new spirit, SPYTAIL BLACK GINGER RUM. This is exactly what the weekend should be! This is a cocktail that makes you think, “Candy is dandy…but, liquor is quicker!”
(a.k.a Rum & Ginger Beer)
- 1 1/2 oz. SPYTAIL BLACK GINGER RUM (Aged, blended, infused in the Cognac Region of FRANCE)-Infused with Fresh Ginger & Spices (Cinnamon, Clove, & Vanilla Beans)
- Fever Tree Ginger Beer
- 1/4 oz. Freshly squeezed lime juice
- Combine all ingredients over ice and stir.
- Top with Fever Tree Ginger Beer and freshly squeezed lime.
- Garnish with a vibrant lime slice.
Its absolutely delicious on the rocks!
Enjoy and cheers to the weekend!
Jean Marie Manning