oCheers Hauties! Happy Saturday! The Divine Cocktailer, Jean Marie Manning, has a fantastic cocktail recipe to help us celebrate the first weekend of the New Year with a “fresh start!”
Thanks Jean Marie!
Let’s ring in the New Year with a crisp and refreshing cocktail. The “Cool as a Cucumber” is a vodka gimlet prepares with fresh cucumber water, lime juice, and Crop Organic Cucumber Vodka. It’s light, refreshing, and something you can easily sip all weekend long. A nice contrast to the snow so many of you are seeing today!
Cool as Cucumber Vodka Gimlet
- 1.5 oz. Crop Organic Cucumber Vodka
- 1/2 oz. of lime juice
- 1 oz. cucumber water
- Make cucumber water by peeking skins from a cucumber and then blending and straining through cheese cloth.
- Shake all ingredients together and serve on the rocks.
- Garnish with a cucumber pinwheel.
- Sit back and contemplate the fresh start 2017 gives us, and the warmer weather that isn’t that far away. 😉
Jean Marie Manning