Summer beauty should be effortless, or at least look like it was easy to achieve. New cosmetics at Chanel Beauty create that fresh-faced look we all desire. Of course, getting a lesson on how to apply the easy-going spring/summer look doesn’t hurt either.
Beauty Counter Manager and expert makeup artist Jaclyn Angelini at the Newbury Street Chanel Store is just the gal to explain the new products and teach us how to use them. Jaclyn is awesome. As one customer exclaimed while I was sitting in the cosmetic chair, “Jackie is a keeper!”
I couldn’t agree more!
Chanel Les Beiges – Spring Summer Beauty Makeup
The theme behind the Chanel Les Beiges spring-summer beauty is, “going with the basics to create a new type of natural, a glowing look, but one that lasts.” For Chanel this season, natural beauty is a style!
As Jackie explained, the beauty branch of the quintessential fashion house formulates their cosmetics with the latest and greatest products in the industry. Ones that not only bring forth your true beauty, but that will also protect and nurture your skin. If you’ve ever had your makeup done at Chanel, then you know how silky and loving each product feels (and how awesome the final product looks!)
Before we get into the colors Jackie used to create my look, let’s look at some of her new favorite products from the Les Beiges Spring Summer Collection
- Les Beiges –Natural Eye Shadow Collection $70.00 – This limited edition eye palate can create subtle drama or elegant and sweet eyes. It’s also perfect for travel!
- Les Beiges – Exclusive Creation Healthy Glow Sheer Powder $58.00 – Limited edition packaging, that contains the classic fine all-over face powder. Use different shades to highlight, cover, and contour!
- Les Beiges – Water-Fresh Tint – $65 – This new foundation has pigment molecules suspended in fresh water. The result is a hypernatural look – the new natural. It comes with a lush brush for application. The hydration from this high-tech foundation will last eight hours! Talk about a dewy glow!
- Baume Essential Multi-Use Glow Stick $45 – This multi-purpose transparent balm stick can be used all day long, adding a little extra moisture and sheen, giving that coveted radiance to the skin. Another little tip – apply over the eyelids for a sexy finish.
- Le Blanc Huile – Healthy Light Creator Oil – $120 – This glorious oil rivals one of our other favorites – the jasmine face oil. I know it can sound scary to put oil on your skin. But, face oil has become an essential part of the beauty regimen. Whereas the jasmine oil strengthens the surface, the Le Blanc Huile brightens and restores the skin.
- Le Volume Révolution de Chanel – Extreme Volume Mascara 3D-Printed Brush – $35 – This innovative 3-D printed mascara wand delivers more lash formula for an intense and full volume look. Va-va-voom!
- Moisturizer – Solution 10 mixed with Le Blanc oil.
- Primer – Les Beiges Water Tint 30
- Concealer/Corrector – Le Blanc Rose with Corrector Perfection 30
- Foundation – Les Beiges Water Tint – Medium
- Blush/Bronze/Highlighter – Les Beiges No. 30; No.50 Contour; Jous Conbrasie – In Love
- Finishing Touches – Baume Essential and Highlight No. 40 Opal
- Brows – Crayon 810 with Brun gel
- Eyeshadow – Les Beige Palette Les Indispensables
- Eyeliner – Stylo Ombre Et Contour Rouge Noir
- Mascara Le Volume Revolution
“Adornment, what a science! Beauty, what a weapon! Modesty, what elegance!” – Coco Chanel
To make an appointment with Jaclyn, contact the Boston Chanel store at (617) 859-0055.