Have you completed all of your holiday shopping this weekend? Not even close? Either way, here is a tasty cocktail to get into the Holiday Season and hopefully provide motivation to finish!
This pretty cocktail can be batched for serving at holiday parties, which is always helpful to lessen the cocktail responsibilities on the host, but still impress the guests!
POMEGRANATE ROSEMARY MARTINI
Ingredients For Single Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz. Rocket Vodka Rocket Vodka is a California gluten-free vodka handcrafted with 100% fresh-pressed apples and cut with fresh Sierra Nevada mountain water.
- 1 oz. Stirrings Simple Pomegranate Martini
- 1/4 oz. Stirrings Simple Syrup (infused with rosemary)
- 1/2 of a Freshly Squeezed Lemon
Instructions For Single Cocktail
- In a large shaker, combine all ingredients over ice.
- Shake until well chilled.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Top with seasonal ingredients of fresh rosemary and pomegranate seeds for a festive look!
Ingredients For Batch Size (Serves 15-20 guests)
- 1 bottle (750ml) Rocket Vodka
- 2 bottles (750ml each) Stirrings Simple Pomegranate Martini
- 4 oz. Stirrings Simple Syrup (infused with rosemary)
- 2 Freshly Squeezed Lemons
Instructions for Batch Size
- In a large cocktail bowl or infusion jar combine all ingredients over ice.
- Stir well and leave ladle for guests to self-serve.
- Take the worry away from replenishing cocktails! Leave glasses and garnishes of fresh rosemary and pomegranate seeds in bowls.
Jean Marie Manning