Oh, why hello weekend! We’re so happy to see you again!
With the weekend on tap, we don’t have anything to be sour about, especially not our cocktails! This week, Divine Cocktailer and restaurant consultant, Jean Marie Manning, has a recipe for a tangy and sweet bourbon sour that has us looking forward to raising our glasses and saying a toast to fun!
Bulleit Rye Disoronna Sour
- 1.5 oz. Bulleit Rye Bourbon
- 1/2 oz. Amaretto Disoronno
- 1 oz. freshly made sour mix (simple syrup and freshly squeezed lemon juice)
- 1 Luxardo cherry
- Combine all ingredients over ice in shaker.
- Shake and blend flavor well.
- In a rocks glass add fresh ice and strain shaker liquid over rocks.
- Garnish with a Luxardo cherry.
- Raise your glass and cheers to the weekend!