Sunny days, chasing the rain away… At least for today, so let’s make the most of it!
I have a bright and delightful bourbon palmer cocktail to celebrate the return of the sun. This pretty drink is perfect as a sunset-sipper!
BLOOD ORANGE BOURBON PALMER
- 1 1/2 oz. Bulleit Rye Bourbon
- 2 1/2 oz. MEM Tea Blood Orange Hibiscus
- 1/2 oz. Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1/4 oz. Lemon Juice
- Teaspoon of Local Honey
- In a shaker, combine all ingredients over ice and shake.
- Over fresh ice, strain into a cocktail glass of your choice.
- This cocktail can be served over ice or made into large batches for parties.
- Garnish candied orange or blood orange of your choosing for presentation!
- Enjoy with a smile!
Jean Marie Manning