Here is a tasty Labor Day cocktail recipe to enhance the holiday weekend, either chilling by yourself or at a backyard B-B-Q.
If anyone has not tried Lemoncocco; it is amazingly refreshing! Coconuts and lemons dance together in this drink that screams to be included in a cocktail.
Here, I’ve mingled the tasty beverage with Malfy Gin, Montenegro, and a few drops of simple syrup to sweeten the pot. I hope everyone has had a great summer so far! Have an amazing Labor Day! Cheers to you! 🙂
Labor Day Cocktail Recipe
- 1 1/2 oz. Malfy Con Limone Gin
- 4 oz. Lemonocco Bevanda Fresca Italiana
- 1/4 oz. Amaro Montengro
- 1/4 oz. Stirrings Simple Syrup
- In a shaker over ice combine all ingredients.
- Stir over ice.
- Strain into a cocktail glass of your choice over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a fresh herb sprig of rosemary.
- Celebrate the last couple of weeks of summer!
Have a fantastic holiday weekend!