The holiday season is still in full effect! Returns, reorganizing and getting ready for New Year’s Eve still have our wheels turning. Don’t be afraid to take a break and make a simple cocktail to set the tone for an easy move into the new year. Don Papa Rum is unique and amazing as is East Imperial Ginger Beer. The two make a delicious match!
A Don Papa Rum Mule
- 1 ½ oz. Don Papa Rum
- 3 ½ oz. East Imperial Ginger Beer
- A Slice Of Fresh Local Honeycomb
- Lime Pinwheel
- In a copper mug, pour Don Papa Rum over ice.
- Top with East Imperial Ginger Beer.
- Garnish a nice slice of local honey and a lime pinwheel.
- Want to get a little crazy? Mix in fresh honeycomb for a sweet cocktail and sassy look!
“Maligayang Pasko!” – Merry Christmas!