Rosemary Gimlet Recipe
If you have an herb and vegetable garden, then you must be getting pretty excited. First of all, the herbs have been earning their keep for quite some time; hopefully, seasoning meats and fish throughout BBQ season. Soon, when you have those tomatoes (if not already) you can make a lovely Caprese salad with basil. But, let’s not forget the role those herbs can play in the cocktail arena. From lavendar to mint (hello mojito!), herbal flavors add a level of sophistication to your cocktail lineup.
I’m a gigantic fan of the gimlet. So, as you can imagine, I love to give the gimlet a new hat every now and then. For this weekend, I’m looking to the herbs for inspiration with an earthy rosemary gimlet. Enjoy!
- 2 oz. Rocket Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Cocchi Americano
- 1/2 oz. Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 2 Sprigs Of Fresh Rosemary
- In a shaker over ice, combine all ingredients and shake.
- Strain in your favorite cocktail/martini glass.
- Garnish to your liking with rosemary and lime.
- Sit back and watch how your garden grows!