The Boston Harbor Distillery is not only a fun place to visit, but a great place to grab a cocktail after a tour. Watch the ships sail by the historic building as you sip on one of their custom cocktails. All of their premium spirits are available for purchase onsite, so you can take home your favorites and make the cocktail whenever you want it! Right now, we’re dreaming of their Harborslide Martini!
- 1 oz Boston Harbor Distillery Maple Cream Liquer
- 1 oz Boston Harbor Coffee Liqueur
- 1.5 oz Lawley’s Dark Small Batch Rum
- Combine in a shaker with ice and pour into rocks glass.
- Pour over ice or straight up in your favorite martini glass.
- Enjoy this creamy dream!
Boston Harbor Distillery 12 R Ericsson Street Boston MA 02122
(Neponset/Dorchester section — across from Venezia Waterfront Restaurant and Boston Winery)
Guided tours include a history of the location, distillery and spirits, a description and tasting of our spirits and an up-close look at how and where we make BHD spirits.
Tour Times: 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00 (limited to 20 people per tour; first come, first serve)
Founder of The Boston Harbor Distillery and Co-Founder of Samuel Adams, Rhonda Kallman giving a tour.