Looking to make about fresh start? Well, let’s start with the cocktails! I say, out with the brine and in with some spice! Pump up your taste buds with a sophisticated hot sauce, infused with Italian Black Truffle Oil.
Yes, you read that correctly- spicy truffled hot sauce in a cocktail! Intrigued? Keep on reading!
SPICY TARTUFO GIN-TAIL
- 2 oz. Malfy Originale Gin – (the latest Italian dry in style)
- 2 Dashes of Truff Hot Sauce
- 2 Leaves of Italian Basil
- Half lime squeezed
- In a shaker over ice combine all ingredients.
- Shake vigorously until hot sauce has been well dispersed.
- Strain into your favorite cocktail glass. (I love to use the Nick & Nora classic glass for this delightful cocktail.)
- Garnish the cocktail with fresh basil and chives.
- Sip and awaken your palate with something new!