Well hello sunny Sunday! It’s so nice to see you! We’re so grateful for such a beautiful Sunday Funday! To show that gratitude, I have a pomegranate martini recipe to toast the best day of the week!
- 2 oz. Crop Organic Vodka
- 3/4 oz. Pom Pomegranate Juice (30% pineapple)
- 1 Teaspoon Monin Agave Nectar
- 1 oz. Top with Piper Heidsieck Champagne (can substitute champagne or prosecco of your choosing)
- In a shaker, combine all ingredients over ice except for champagne and shake.
- In your favorite cocktail or martini glass, strain liquid.
- Top with champagne and garnish with a thin slice of pear or pomegranate seeds.
- Raise that pretty glass and say, “Thank you Sunday!”
Jean Marie Manning