J’ENWEY TEA CO., has taught us an important culinary lesson – tea isn’t just for teatime! It’s for baking, cocktail hour, and a host of other tasty things!
We’re not surprised the boutique tea company gets so creative with their product; all you have to do is review some of the tea flavors and you quickly realize this is one savvy tea company! Blends like mint chocolate chip ice cream and banana cream pie have our kettles whistling already! It’s also why the heavenly tea can be found in major establishments like The Four Seasons, Taj, and Whole Foods.
We’re so excited to share an amazing recipe from J’ENWEY TEA! Their hibiscus berry sorbet, with Madagascar vanilla bean infused vodka & coconut milk slowly poured over the top, is a perfect end of summer treat! But, there’s no shame enjoying it through the fall. We definitely will! 😉
- J’ENWEY Boutique Blended Hibiscus Berry Herbal Iced Tea
- 1 Madagascar Vanilla Bean
- Absolut Vodka
- 1/4 coconut milk
- Steep Hibiscus tea.
- Let tea cool, stir, and freeze to create sorbet.
- Strip vanilla bean into Absolut Vodka.
- Mix 3/4 vodka and 1/4 coconut milk into a pitcher.
- Scoop a healthy serving of sorbet into a pretty glass.
- Slowly drizzle vodka and coconut milk mixture over sorbet.
- Sprinkle with warmly toasted coconut flakes for a nice finishing touch!
Cheers to days of sunshine and beauty!