Ask any nutritionist, trainer, or nutritionist, and he/she will tell you protein is an essential part of proper health. These little Freed Fit egg and veggie cups not only provide you with protein, but Julie has packed them vitamins and minerals via fresh veggies. Pop them into a Tupperware container and take them on the road as a healthy snack. Thanks, Julie!
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 cup crimini mushrooms, diced
- salt & pepper and garlic powder – to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat a large pan with cooking spray, add onion and saute until translucent.
- Add mushrooms until cooked through, followed by spinach until wilted and season to taste.
- Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Crack eggs and separate whites from yolks.
- Hand whip 4 yolks and all 12 egg whites in a large liquid measuring cup.
- Put 1 tbsp. of the veggie picture in each muffin tin and top with egg whites until ¾ full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until tops is firm to touch.
Founder Julie W. Freed has been in the events industry since 2004 working with some of the leading events companies, including Rafanelli Events where she was the Event Director, producing some of the largest and most complex events for the firm’s top clientele. Infused with passion and purpose, she launched Freed Events to provide clients with a highly personalized experience that embraces distinct collaboration with the industry’s top talent.
Julie is known for her efficiency, authentic nature, love for logistics and most importantly, for building long-term, trusting relationships with her clients and event partners. She lives in downtown Boston – with her husband, founder of Freed Law, and their two young children – and are actively engaged in their community.