Yes, sometimes I sling down Tequila with only a grapefruit twist. Now, that is definitely tasty. Artful? Maybe in the right lighting, with a little photoshop, a killer filter, and of course viewing after having drunk said Tequila.
While that Tequila is clearly tasty, sometimes it’s nice to admire and savor an artful cocktail. For moments just like that, when you want to delight both your visual and taste senses, we’ve created a fairytale cocktail using Codigo 1530 Tequila Rosa. This pretty creamy little sipper is one that we hope will spark your imagination even further! Have fun!
The Drinkable Art – A Codigo 1530 Cocktail
- 1 oz. Codigo 1530 Tequila Rosa
- 1 oz. Giffard Pamplemousse
- 3 oz. Grapefruit soda water
- Tablespoon of strawberry ice cream
- A tablespoon of the most colorful sprinkles you can find!
- Rim the glass with the most colorful sprinkles.
- Pour Codigo 1530 Tequila Rosa, Giffard Pamplemousse, and grapefruit soda water over ice.
- Pour into a large flute glass.
- Top with a small scoop of strawberry ice cream and let it gently float downward.
- For a little extra flair, garnish with a spray rose.
- Sit back and enjoy a delectable work of art.