Margarita or a Mojito- which will make for a better afternoon? Since we don’t want to take any chances, we combined certain aspects of both cocktails. Then, to top it off, we made it pink! We’re calling this mar-moj combo “A Great Afternoon.” A little tart and a little sweet, delicate Codigo 1530 Tequila Rosa balances this cocktail so that you can enjoy the passing of the day into the evening hours.
A Great Afternoon – With Codigo 1530
- 2.5 ounces Codigo 1530 Rosa Tequila
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- Cherry liquor
- Muddled mint
- Pink salt/sugar for the rim
- Muddle Mint along with cherry liquor and lime juice and a little bit of sugar.
- In a shaker, combine the muddled mixture and Codigo 1530 Tequila Rosa.
- Using one of your favorite glasses, sugar and salt the rim.
- Stuff that same glass with ice (crushed or not)
- Shake one more time to make sure our drink is nice and cold and pour into glass.
- Garnish with mint and have a great afternoon! 😉