Uniqueness – a valued trait that, by definition, is one-of-a-kind. That’s why when we find a jacket, unlike any other, we splurge to add it to our fashion stockpile. Or, when you meet that charismatic party guest, one who is unlike any other, you schedule a lunch date ASAP.
The same goes for flavor profiles. We were playing around at the bar and came up with a fantastic cocktail that co-mingles the tropics with an herbal garden.
We combined Chartreuse, an earthy and herbal French liquor made by monks, with Barr Hill Gin. This juniper-heavy gin is extra special, because of the raw honey added just before bottling. Honestly, we could sip it straight. Next, we stirred in a little bit of coconut. Serve this cocktail at your next dinner party and watch inquisitive smiles spread upon you dinner guests’ faces. They’ll have a hard time placing all of the flavors, but will agree on how well they mix!
- 1 Ounce of Chartreuse
- 1 Ounce Barr Hill Gin
- 3 Ounces Bai Molokai Coconut
- Fresh pineapple for garnish
- Mix all ingredients over ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Pour into a glass that’s a little different. (We used a thing tall latte glass.)
- Top with a pineapple garnish.
- Sip and expand your senses!